So, in case you didn't know (which you probably don't because we haven't mentioned it on our blog at all yet so as to not jinx ourselves) we are buying a house! It is here in Ephraim, about 1 1/2 blocks from the middle school where Steve works. We could be closing as soon as this upcoming Monday or Tuesday! This was one of those times when everything lines up and we couldn't say no. So, without further ado, a (lame) photo tour of our house!
Here is the house. Isn't it cute?

Here is the living/entry room. (With vaulted ceiling- one of Steve's favorite features).

This is the kitchen, complete with a dishwasher! We have missed that while living in the dorms. We have also missed having more than 2 square feet of counter space.

And here is the HUGE dining area. And that ceiling fan has a remote control. Pretty exciting, right?

These french doors lead from the dining area out to the backyard.

This is the master bedroom. It has a walk-in closet (not huge, but big enough for us!)

And the master bathroom (there is a toilet and a shower too, just not in this picture. Don't worry...)

Upstairs other bathroom:

Upstairs bedrooms. The first one will be Josh's room. And- we are painting that pink wall in the second room. So don't think this is an announcement or anything...


Josh getting in some practice going down real stairs:

Big family room area #1 downstairs

2 bedrooms downstairs:


Downstairs bathroom:

Family room #2 downstairs:

There is also tons of storage- a whole cold storage room, and extra unfinished storage room (where the water heater, etc are) and an under-the-stairs closet- all downstairs. We are super excited. We'll have lots of extra room for a while, so if you're in the neighborhood, stop on by!
25 comments:
Such a beautiful home! Congratulations!
Yay!!! (I knew...) However, I was pretty much dying to see photos. It's beautiful-good job guys, congratulations. :)
Congrats-that's super exciting! It looks really nice.
Your house is gorgeous!! Congrats you will have so much fun in your new home
Wow this house looks amazing!! I am so jealous. Congrats!
Wow! That's beautiful! And so much space! How exciting for you!
Oh, that is SOOOO exciting! Congratulations! :)
Wow!! I love it!! Congrats on the house! It is just beautiful!
I love it Kristen! Congrats!!
Wow, that's a big place! It looks beautiful! Sounds like everything worked out perfectly. Congrats! Have fun moving in and decorating!
Congratulations you guys! Your new home is beautiful!!! That will be so fun! Congrats!
That is so exciting! The house looks wonderful!
And the green monster rears its ugly head... Seriously guys, I'm totally jealous.
@ Steve--
Oh I wish! I haven't been a a few years. I'm heading up on Friday because my sister's gettin' hitched on Saturday. It sucks though because with Darrin's job we have to be back before Monday. Maybe one day we'll be able to make it. *sigh*
That is so exciting! Your new house is BEAUTIFUL! Love it! Congrats!
So excited for ya'll! The house is gorgeous! I think we just might have to make a trip to Ephriam sometime to see the house in person! :)
wow I love it!!! It's so nice with lots of room! Congrats!!!!!
Oh so jealous! Looks awesome you will have fun there
So exciting! Your house looks so big and nice! Good luck with closing.
Congrats! The house looks so nice. You will love being in a house. Also..this is short notice.. I think we should try to get everyone together from high school once a year or every other year. Maybe around the 4th or 24th. Just an idea. I missed seeing everyone at the last reunion.
What a beautiful home. Congratulations.
Yeah! You're buying the Thompson's house! The basement looks great. When we saw it they only had half of it done. We looked at it last summer when we were trying to find a place to live. We really would have bought it if we could have had financing, so that is crazy that some one we know is moving in. How exciting we get to be neighbors! FUN!!!
FYI...I think the photo you labled walk in closet is actually the master bedroom. I don't remember a fan and window in the closet. :)
Wow!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! It's beautiful!!! Does it feel so great to be home owners?! Congratulations!!!! You guys really are such an awesome, cute family! Very blessed. :)
Look at all the things you miss when you have a baby! I love your house! congrats! It looks beautiful. All of that space is awesome. I am so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment