My brother was made the Bishop of his ward when he was 29. He and his family have recently moved to Texas to complete military training. His new calling? High Priest group leader. He'll be 32 in October. Hats off to you, Dave!
@ Steve-- I don't actually start the Master's for another couple of weeks; I'm finishing my GT endorsement though! The classes are 30 hours a week--CRAZY! So basically, we go on Monday, get the textbook, sit in class for six hours, go home and read 1/4 of the book to get ready for the final on Friday. Thankfully, there's only two more weeks of this!
1 comment:
@ Steve--
I don't actually start the Master's for another couple of weeks; I'm finishing my GT endorsement though! The classes are 30 hours a week--CRAZY! So basically, we go on Monday, get the textbook, sit in class for six hours, go home and read 1/4 of the book to get ready for the final on Friday. Thankfully, there's only two more weeks of this!
Post a Comment