This is my brother BJ and his family: his wife Becky, with Kaden (8), Kyla (6), and Sam (3).
These are my parents--great, lovable people, and if you've ever met them, you'll know I'm telling the truth.
What a great looking family! This is me, lovely Kristen, and little baby Josh.
This is our whole family, but our inexperienced photographer didn't really realize that putting BJ's family up so far made them look so small!
Another great Weller family portrait.
These are all of the grandchildren. From top-bottom we have Jonathan, Sam, Kyla, Kaden, AJ, Emma, Josh, Jacob, and Sarah.
This is my oldest brother Dave and his family: His two daughters are AJ (5) and Emma (1) and his wife is Dani.
This is my sister Kelli and her family: Kevin is her husband, with Sarah (4), Jonathan (3), and Jacob (6 mos.).It was a quick trip, but well worth the photos!
4 comments:
Very fun! I enjoy that each family is in a different outfit...Wish ours were that way!
Cute family pictures. It is so fun to see all the kids, especially Kaden and Kyla, holy cow they are old! Everyone looks so great and I agree about your parents :)
How fun for you all to get together. Cute pics!
I think the individual family pics turned out nice, but in the big family one, I need my magnifying glass to see us... oh well, it was fun to see you guys for 2.3 seconds. Tell Diane and Kathleen Hi for us!
Post a Comment