Saturday, September 20, 2008

Go Badgers!

Steve and I took Josh to his first Badger football game today here in Ephraim. He did pretty good at first- it was surprisingly warm, and hard to keep him out of the sun. We put some sunscreen on, and he had his trusty hat, so it wasn't too bad. Josh doesn't seem to like football very much- or maybe he would like it better if it was at night so the sun wasn't in his eyes! Anyway, here are some pictures from the day.



Steve and Josh at the beginning of the game.



Something tells me he isn't too into football!



Kristen and Josh- look, he is almost smiling!



Josh and Buster the Badger- I'm impressed he wasn't scared of Buster!


Josh ended up going home a few minutes before the end of the fourth quarter. Too much excitement I guess. Steve took him home so I could stay and watch the game with my parents. The Badgers won! Go Badgers!

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I'm pretty impressed he wasn't scared of that Badger as well! That thing is NOT cute.