Josh had his 4-month doctor visit today. He is officially 16 lbs, 26 inches long, and is in the 70th percentile for his height and weight. What a big boy! But he had to get shots today at his appointment. I felt bad because I couldn't be there and Kristen had to hold him all by herself. Today was my first day of real teaching, so I couldn't really get it off...But she did a good job and even though he cried, he fell asleep a little bit later and he's ok now.

This is Josh on the doctor's table. The doctor was so impressed at how strong he is! At least Josh had his elephant friend to keep him company through it all.
5 comments:
Yay for being oh-so-brave Josh!
Steve forgot to mention that Josh mangled that protective paper stuff they put on the examining table at doctors offices. It was pretty funny. The doctor walked in and said "Somebody's been busy!"
Oh you guys! He is so cute I just want to hug him! Shots are never fun but I am glad that he got over them quickly!
what a big boy! kate is only 14 lbs and just about 16 inches - but she's 7 months old :) he sure is a cute kid!
what a cute picture that is!
Post a Comment