Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pictures from Painting and Josh's Crib

So, we never got around to posting pictures from when we were painting our apartment. That is because we didn't actually take many good ones. Here is one of our living room before we finished:


And here is that same wall after we finished painting (but before we hung pictures and stuff. It looks much better now):


Also, on Saturday we finally got around to putting Josh's crib together. It took a while! Josh slept in it that night for the WHOLE night. From about 11:30 to 7:45 in the morning! I woke up about 3 times to go check on him, afraid that for some reason the baby monitor wasn't working. So he slept through the night, but I didn't. Here is a picture of his crib:


And here is Josh in the crib. Finally he looks small! He is getting so big it is nice to see that he still looks like a little baby at least when he is in his crib. (Of course, he went right for the quilt hanging over the rail and simply had to slobber all over it!)

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I love the crib and bumper pads; so cute.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a handsome little guy you two have! I also like your crib bedding! I'm definitely going to get something cuter for our next baby (which won't be for a LONG time!).