Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Josh's fabulous Easter outfit! I loved that jacket and I was so excited for him to finally wear it. Yes, I photoshopped the picture- because I HATE the color of our carpet right now, and it makes him stand out more to be in front of the black and white background.
Here he is with daddy:

After church we had a mini-egg hunt in our living room with Josh. Here is video of that:

And- after a short intermission, he got around to finding the rest of the eggs.

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's adorable. He's pretty dang studly in his little jacket!

Tannie Datwyler said...

So fun! Claire's first holiday that she REALLY understood was Easter last year. She was about 18 months old. It was VERY fun.

Together We Can said...

He is a doll. The outfit is adorable. Can you believe our babies are almost one? Where did the last year go?

Lee and Marie said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!! He is a mini Steve for sure! I LOVE his jacket! How cute is he - seriously?!?!?! You two created a cute little man for sure - good work!!! ;) I hope things are going so great for you and your fun little family :)

the coltons said...

you're so good - we didn't do eggs this year. maybe next :)

love the seersucker!!!

Tawnya said...

I'm pretty sure that is the cutest Easter Sunday outfit I have ever seen! And it doens't hurt it is on one of the cutest little men too!

Tonii said...

Ok, I am digging the jacket!! What a little stud, he is too fun :) Can't believe he is almost a year old, you guys are such cute parents!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

that's so cute! And him and Steve have the same face in that picture! Way cute!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

What a handsome little guy in his easter outfit!