Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paper Roses

One of Steve's students made a paper rose one day in class, so since I have been sick for the past few days, Steve got his whole class to make me a bouquet of paper roses. They are pretty cool- just made out of plain old printer paper.
Now- there were originally 13 roses in the bouquet, but somebody got a hold of them...

But with that cute smile, how could I get upset? After all- they were only paper roses!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh, that IS a cute smile!!!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

You cant get mad at that smile! It is making me smile just looking at him!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I used to make those all the time when I was little! That is way way cute that he had them all do that for you. What a cute hubby!