Josh LOVES to look at pictures of himself on the computer. Today, however, he started waving and smiling at the pictures- something he hasn't done before. Look at him! (Sorry about the angle- I had to put the camera over on the desk so he wouldn't see it and get distracted from waving- he is obsessed with cameras too!)
7 comments:
Oh, that's so cute!
That is too cute! What an adorable little thing he is.
What a sweetheart! he is seriously so stinking cute!!
What a sweetheart!
i LOVE when they start waving! it's so exciting to see they "get it" :) he is so cute, kristen
Aw... so cute! I love that. what a doll.
That is so cute. And Steve...I have read Secret Life of Bees. It's a great one! I haven't decided if I want to see the movie yet. Let me know what you think if you do. We are builing over by Los Amigos. There is a whole block going up and we have about 15 kids between all of us. Only 2 girls and the rest rowdy little boys.
Post a Comment