Thursday, May 3, 2012

Coming... December 2012

 
In case you didn't hear, we got a new car. We are now a minivan family. It is very nice and was a great deal, and it couldn't have happened at a better time because...

We are expecting #3 in December! (In case you missed all the Facebook announcements...)
Also- Josh turned 4, Abby likes nursery, Steve finished teaching another semester at Snow, and Kristen has been sick. Not throwing up. Just the "I wish I could just throw up so I wouldn't feel so lousy" nausea. But this time it is paired with frequent headaches. So don't expect much blogging until I can look at a screen for more than 5 minutes at a time. :)

3 comments:

Dibble's said...

Congratulations, you two! Kristen, I hope you start feeling better soon, being nauseous is the WORST!

Tawnya said...

Well congrats! That is so fun!

Katie said...

Great news!! We are happy for you!