Last night Abby and I had a girls night in while Steve and Josh went swimming. I decided to paint her toenails, which was more of an adventure than I had anticipated. It isn't the neatest pedicure job, but it is so cute.
When Josh came home he was surprised that Abby had red toes!
(Since Mommy's chubby feet just aren't as cute to take pictures of, I'll spare you all. :) )
When Josh came home he was surprised that Abby had red toes!
(Since Mommy's chubby feet just aren't as cute to take pictures of, I'll spare you all. :) )
2 comments:
Baby feet!!! They are my favorite. I did the same thing with Laura...oh the girl bonding memories!!!
Hugs,
Aunt Susan
Adorable! I must admit, that is one of the girly things I could do with a daughter, if I had one. (I am HORRIBLE with hair!)
Post a Comment