Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is Josh... Please Hold.

Josh loves phones, as most babies do. Tonight he was particularly funny as he had both phones. (Ignore the trash in the background...)
It is hard work managing so many adoring fans.
This is one of the first times he has done the phone-to-the-ear thing:
Funny Josh. If we can ever get him to hold still for a close up picture, I'll show you his top teeth. He has 7 now- and they make him look so grown up!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

i love it :) i have a pic of isaac somewhere doing that :)

SarahC said...

Zander was obsessed with phones at that age. I finally had to give him one of Chris' old cell phones so he would leave mine alone. Josh is such a cutie!

Dani said...

how cute- yes, don't top teeth just make them look so big all of a sudden? bittersweet huh.

Lori said...

How cute! We broke down and bought Ellie her phone so she would leave ours alone. Aren't kids great?

Kati said...

Cute little Josh!! I love it. They never grow out of the phone thing. Well never meaning as far as I know with a 2 year old. Who knows maybe Abbi will stop liking the phone after her nap.

One thing that I used to do to stop Abbi from pulling books and movies off of the bookshelf was to put a piece of material over top of it. Out of sight out of mind.

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Man, I miss those days!!! Thanks for sharing yours. It takes me back......