Monday, February 23, 2009

Pictures!

I finally got around to getting all the pictures off our camera and on to our computer from the last month or so. And here they are, in no particular order.
First- some playing with daddy pics:

My- what big feet you have...
My- what a big mouth you have!
Cute new church clothes- I could not get him to smile!
But I did get this GQ pose:
Some high-chair hijinx. Our friends challenged us to get a great sour face pic of our baby. I fed him these limon potato chips and his only reaction was laughing and sucking on even more limon potato chips. No sour face whatsoever.
Here is a decent glimpse at all of his teeth- look at those chompers!

He plays outside the toy basket and inside the toy basket.

And sometimes he plays himself right to sleep...

THE END.

10 comments:

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Kristen, I love your music....Jack Johnson is one of our favs. Your pictutres are award winning. The ones with Josh in the green vest GQ pose are priceless. Lucky you! Hugs.

Janell R. Cropper said...

so cute! :) I'm sure Steven would be jealous of all those teeth!

Dani said...

Cutie! I was trying to get a sour face out of Jameson and he didn't give it. He likes lemons. Then I gave him a lime at dinner one night and it surprised him- GREAT sour face...but didn't have the camera! Figures. You've got a cutie there! Love it when they fall asleep like that!

*Aliese* said...

Cute church clothes! He's such a little man.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What a cutie!

Jenn said...

adorable !! what a cutie!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I just love kids in church clothes! Josh sure is a cute kid, especially with such vivid blue eyes.

Kasie said...

Cute - he is one photogenic little kid - like his mommy!

Tawnya said...

Oh man he is so cute!!! I LOVE his cute church outfit!

LauraBro said...

LOOVE the show pic! watns to be just like daddy- big shoes to fill!