Monday, December 15, 2008

Get Down Tonight!

So the other day Josh was standing in front of this toy and he finally worked out the fact that if he pushes down a certain part, music plays. Well, since music is in his blood, he started dancing. It is kind of hard to see since his pajamas are not snapped up, but just check him out as he shakes his little groove-thang!


And- just because this is a funny picture, here is Josh "helping" me brush my teeth.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

how cute !! i love when they dance :) babies are so fun !!

The Cecil's said...

What a little cutie Josh is! I bet he keeps you busy.

p.s. I'm glad you believe in gaurdian angels too. It makes those unexplainable moments really special!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

OMG that is seriously so cute! I love it. I am laughing over Josh helping you brush you teeth! What a big helper!

Jenny said...

That's so cute.