Monday, July 28, 2008

24th of July!

We had a great 24th of July. I tried to take pictures of every stage of the event, since I LOVE the 24th and all the associated festivities. So, here is the 24th in pictures:

Steve and Baby Josh watching the Kids Parade before the city BBQ.

Allie and Caitlin in their matching dresses in the parade.

Cannon and Conner in the parade.

Allie and Caitlin- they looked so cute!

Allie after some red Powerade. Or maybe it was Vitamin Water.

Caitlin enjoying her popsicles. She wasn't about to share that second half!

Caitlin loves her cousin! (See the plate in the background? The BBQ meat was especially good this year!)

Caitlin enjoying watermelon. She is so cute- how can you not take pictures of her?!
Baby Josh helping me and Steve at the water hole during the 5-mile milk run.

Baby Josh and Steve watching the parade on the 24th. He did pretty good- except for all the sirens at the beginning.

See? I told you Caitlin loves her cousin. No Baby Joshs were harmed in the taking of this picture.

Baby Josh spending time with his Great Grandparents (Mathie side)

As usual, the fun at the park after the parade tuckered everybody out!

Including my dad!

Josh enjoying the pre-fireworks concert.

At first, he didn't like the noise of the fireworks. They can be pretty loud since we are RIGHT under them, but then he liked to watch the colors.
And finally, Cannon feeding Baby Josh. He loves his cousin too!

2 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

WOW looks like you guys had such a fun 24th! I sure miss that celebration since we have been out of Utah for so many summers! Baby Josh sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

We DID have alot of fun. I love the pictures expecialy the one of Dad!!! Love ya, Mom