The day after we got back from California, I had my 20-week ultrasound. The results?
We are excited to welcome Baby Elizabeth to our family in a few more months! We were worried Josh would be disappointed- he was so sure it was a boy. But he was ok with it- even after we explained that we probably would not be using his choices for names: Buzz and Jesus. (He chose Jesus because he "already loves someone named Jesus, so that would be easy to love the baby.")

4 comments:
Congratulations! Beautiful name!
Logan wanted to name the girls Lightning and Chick Hicks for awhile when I was pregnant. Funny, my husband is Josh and he has a sister named Elizabeth. Good family name combos :) congrats on #3!!!
Congrats on baby Buzz!! :)
Excited for you! We're due with baby #3 end of January. I'm like you-we've been toying with the idea of not finding out too, but we'll see. Excited for the debut of baby Elizabeth!
Post a Comment