We had family pictures done today. We'll post some of those when we get some, but since we were looking cute and matchy-matchy (and I actually had my hair done AND makeup on) I had Steve snap a pic of me and Abby, since I don't have one yet.
Thanks to daddy for taking some pictures- that is why he isn't in any of them.
She is getting such chubby cheeks!
Josh sure loves his sister.
In other news, UEA Break was potty-training time for us. Josh took to it very well, especially once we got him a Cars potty. Every time he goes pee, he stands up and says "All right!" He loves when we are outside and he gets to pee on the flowers. What a boy. Still the occasional accident, but we had a dry night last night, so things are looking good.
2 comments:
Great! Sounds like potty training is going well and everyone looks awesome for their pictures (except I guess I can't tell about Steve but I'm sure he looked great too, heehee). Good luck with the potty training endeavors!
Cute pics. I'm excited to see more!
Post a Comment