I seriously have the most talented husband ever. Not only is he working on a mural in Josh's playroom (here is the most recent picture- he plans to add several characters as time allows)...
Lightning McQueen- he is partially in the corner, hence the distortion, but I think he looks AWESOME.
But he also helped me make a big 10 foot long whale for a primary activity (we made a music video for the Jonah verse of "Follow the Prophet"). How cool is this whale? It's mouth opened and closed and everything! Sorry about the quality- I had to do a screen grab while working on editing the movie...

5 comments:
Love the mural. When we have our "big people" house, we're totally gonna hire him out to do something like that! Incredible.
q. who's got talent?
a. steve.
q. who should be on america's got talent?
a. steve.
:)
Someday, freshmen in college will take Art History 1010, and in their text books they will learn of the world's most famous murals by history's most accomplished artists:
Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel...
The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci...
Raphael's Vatican Rooms...
Josh's playroom by Steve.
He IS so talented! It looks awesome! ANd I want to be in your primary!!
I love it! Lucky little Josh! Steve always does a great job.
Post a Comment