Monday, March 1, 2010

At the Movies with Josh

Josh loves watching movies. Today's movie was Toy Story 2. It is funny to see how into the movie he gets. (I apologize in advance for the picture quality- my cell phone camera stinks.)

For example, here he is enjoying the opening sequence, Buzz Lightyear toy in hand.(He only stood on the stool until Buzz showed up- then he sat down on the bed.)

And here he is begging the Woody doll to come out of the TV. "Woody please! Woody please!" He didn't even care about Woody until last week. Now he can't watch the movie without getting upset that he can't hold Woody AND Buzz.
And here he is during the part at the airport- this is right when Woody and Jesse start climbing down the landing gear. He kept saying "Woody uh-oh."

And of course, as soon as it ends, he runs to the DVD player and says "Woody, Buzz, Please" and wants to start all over again.

6 comments:

The Wheeler's said...

ha ha.. that is so cute. What would our lives be like without kids..

the coltons said...

on the bright side, he's asking very politely :) cute kiddo!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

that's so adorable! I can't believe how big he is. So so cute!

Luke and Mariah said...

I'm so glad we bump into each other at Walmart. Yea for Walmart. Um, Josh is the cutest thing ever. I LOVE the last pic of him sitting in suspense! Priceless! Maybe we should go sledding this wkend since it's a freakin blizzard outside right now!

Craig and Kim Mathie said...

Um, I have bad news Joshie! They buzz lightyear I let you borrow is being missed by some sad daycare kids. Please send him home with grandpa and maybe if you are a good boy you will get one of your very own for your birthday! Love Aunt Lisa

Ashley said...

so stinkin cute! i love the last picture best but i love that he wants woody to come out of the tv, reminds me of a kiddo i know!