Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Destruction is Imminent


I was reading my scriptures a few mornings ago, in 2 Nephi (the Isaiah chapters). I read about Maher-shalal-hash-baz, and I checked the footnote. It said the meaning of the term is "Destruction is Imminent."


Then I looked up at the kids- who were playing together so nicely when I started reading- and this is what I saw:



I just had to laugh. Yep- destruction was imminent. :)

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

That cracks me up. :) That's what my house looks like when I've been reading a book and ignoring my children.

Luke and Mariah said...

Ha ha ha!! Love it! And we must be at the same place in our scripture reading cz I just read that chapter! :) Hope you guys have an awesome summer and we HAVE to get together more when we get back!!! And congrats to Steve on graduating!! That's awesome!