Josh loves strawberries. I mean really REALLY loves them. And he is so cute when he asks for them that it is hard to ever say No. Besides, there are worse things he could be eating, right? 

He has yet to learn the concept of small bites when eating a strawberry. Hence the strawberry-bulging-out-of-the-mouth-juice-dribbling-down-the-chin pictures.
And here is a video of him enjoying his strawberry- basically all he needs me around for is to open the fridge door. He even pulls the leaves off himself because I'm always telling him not to eat the green part. At the end he says "Good Strawberry".
2 comments:
I'm impressed he put the container back in the fridge!! how cute! Davey's been begging for cherries all the time---great and healthy they just STAIN!!! I love summer! he seriously is such a stud--so cute! can't wait till #2 comes out - we find out what we are having on Thursday!
so cute. this reminded me of this book. one of my favorites when i was little. http://www.amazon.com/Little-Strawberry-Hungry-Childs-Library/dp/0859536599
Post a Comment