Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Came Early

Well, Christmas didn't really come early. We just left Josh alone in the living room for a minute and he took the opportunity to open his present from his babysitter. And she hit a home run with this present!
Some Cars Bath Body Paint (I loved this stuff when I was little!)
Buzz Lightyear Fruit Snacks

And a new fleece Cars blanket... which he decided to go "Nih-nih" (night-night) on.
We are actually glad he opened this one before Christmas. I think he would have liked this better than what we got him! Thanks Jamie!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

HaHaHaHa! Love it. Lucky kid. I would have gotten in trouble.

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Yeah, you can hardly fault Josh...all those presents right at his level...and you momentarily out of the room. :) How cute. Are you glad you got pictures?