I hate wearing Halloween costumes too.
He's a cutie! I'm worried that Logan won't wear his costume either. I should do the same thing-get him used to it.
what a cute kid
Haha! Love it! What an adorable little Tigger! I love the warm costumes like that - perfect for Halloween!
That is such a cute costume! Josh ia adorable- I love all of your pictures- maybe someday josh & collin will meet :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hate wearing Halloween costumes too.
He's a cutie! I'm worried that Logan won't wear his costume either. I should do the same thing-get him used to it.
what a cute kid
Haha! Love it! What an adorable little Tigger! I love the warm costumes like that - perfect for Halloween!
That is such a cute costume! Josh ia adorable- I love all of your pictures- maybe someday josh & collin will meet :)
Post a Comment