Saturday, July 11, 2009

We are here, we are here, we are here!

Well, after a long week of moving boxes and packing/unpacking, we are moved in. Huzzah! We had some help from the elder's quorum to get the couches and the heavy piano, but all the...stuff...is finally in the house and we can put everything away now. We are also coming along surprisingly well on our refinished dresser project. We will have pictures up of it and the house as soon as we can get them. Not to keep you in suspense or anything...

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Yay for your house!!! :) SO EXCITING.

Dani said...

Çongrats! Missed you at the wedding, but happy you're having so much wonderful success in establishing such a grand life!

Darrell said...

Exciting!

Jed said...

Sorry we missed you guys while we were down. Melanie gave me your number, I just didn't call with all that was going on. I hope that all is going well and btw I love the house.

Britt said...

Yeah...it was fun to see you in the ward on Sunday. How funny that Brother Scholes just became the high councelman for our ward. At least I think he is...well anyway, he was there.

Tannie Datwyler said...

That's amazing! I'm so excited for you guys.

the Flammers said...

Congrats on the house!! How exciting!!!

Air Force Blues said...

Hi Kristen,
Glad to be able to find you as well and be able to keep up. I understand the packing and unpacking and moving. We just did it two months ago and will be moving again in about 10 months. Life in the military.
Megan

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!! It is so nice to have a home of your own. You probably wont believe how quite it is.