okay, maybe it's just me, but he looks so much like cannon in that picture! :) do they look alike at all (when he was that young?) kate just BARELY broke her first tooth through - at 9 months :)
Well, he is super cute! Teeth are fun, but can be a pain. I have a message for Steve. Remember when we were in junior high and you sold me that green fleece scarf? I still have it, and I saw it in my closet the other day. I had to laugh and it reminded me of you. :) I remember too that was the same time that you played Bob Cratchet in A Christmas Carol.
8 comments:
Very cool...However, now he has the "power" to inflict pain!
that's so fun! And his eyes are so gorgeous in that picture
How old is he now?
I see them! I see them! How exciting!
I'm so excited to come! I'll come and see you in Ephraim , too!
Sorry, I thought the first comment didn't show...ooops!
okay, maybe it's just me, but he looks so much like cannon in that picture! :) do they look alike at all (when he was that young?) kate just BARELY broke her first tooth through - at 9 months :)
Well, he is super cute! Teeth are fun, but can be a pain. I have a message for Steve. Remember when we were in junior high and you sold me that green fleece scarf? I still have it, and I saw it in my closet the other day. I had to laugh and it reminded me of you. :) I remember too that was the same time that you played Bob Cratchet in A Christmas Carol.
Post a Comment